I believe Vinyl might be paying for this repair after all.
You may have seen this poster on the wall in that last update!
Well, it speaks the truth! We now have 1000 followers. Thanks to you all!
What we’re doing to celebrate is giving away some super fancy games, as well as offering some artwork done for you in Scribble’s style, or to appear in the blogs storyline, either as a background character or a main part!
The prizes are:
- First pick of any two games in the raffle.
- A shaded drawing of any character done for you in either Scribble or the mods main style.
- A main part in the blogs story arc!
- Pick of any two remaining games.
- A non-shaded drawing of any character done in Scribbles style
- A (speaking) background appearance in the blog!
- The remaining game(s).
- A (non-speaking) background appearance in the blog!
The games on offer are:
- Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS Download copy)
- Skullgirls (PC, Steam)
- Spec Ops: The Line (PC, Steam)
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/Mac, Steam)
- Worms Revolution (PC, Steam)
- Dead Space (PC, Steam)
- Medal of Honor (PC, Steam)
- Mirror’s Edge (PC, Steam)
- You must be following this blog! It’s mostly due to you 1000 lovely followers that this is happening!
- Like or reblog this post! If you do both, you get two chances! (You are welcome to reblog more times, but it won’t count for more!)
The raffle will be drawn on the 7th of September (2 weeks from now). Good luck, and thanks for reading!
Generally speaking, they are considered something of an essential item - they’re not too expensive unless you have something custom made.
There are a large number of businesses producing various models, so yes, there’s a fair bit of advertising, but it’s no longer allowed to advertise on personal devices. Billboards and the like are fine.
…also, on an unrelated note, it would seem this blog has been up for one year today! Just as an aside.
Scribble is a bespoke conductor, most ponies just buy standard pieces, or order basic customisations such as colour, or sizing requirements.
This one time, she left without noticing I’d borrowed the caps, and was meant to be helping move some stuff at her concert hall, yeah?
Yeah. Got THAT in the neck.